DOMESTIC SHIPPING (UK: England, Scotland, Wales & N. Ireland)1. Standard shipping - est delivery 2-3 days after dispatch - £2.95
We offer *FREE standard shipping within the UK on all orders over £25
We offer *FREE tracked shipping within the UK on all orders over £40
Our tracked option gives you peace of mind for any order value. Full tracking information will be sent for you to follow the progress of your delivery. The majority of orders arrive just 2 days after dispatch (excluding Sundays & Bank Holidays) unless delivery is to a non-mainland UK area.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receiving (excluding Sundays & Bank Holidays).
*Free shipping valid on purchases made at londoncopyright.com only. Free standard shipping valid on purchases of £25 or more / Free tracked shipping valid on purchases of £40 or more; before shipping and taxes are added. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash. Free shipping will be automatically applied to qualifying orders at checkout. Valid on shipments to the United Kingdom Countries only.
Terms of offer are subject to change.
INTERNATIONAL (EUROPE) SHIPPING1. International Tracked & Signed - £14.95
International Tracked & Signed is available for EU orders (Tracked & Signed offers full end-to-end tracking, signature on delivery and an online delivery confirmation). Full tracking information will be sent for you to follow the progress of your delivery.
We offer FREE tracked & signed shipping on all orders over £60
INTERNATIONAL (REST OF WORLD)1. International Tracked - £19.95
International Tracked (and signed where permitted) *Full tracking information will be sent for you to follow the progress of your delivery.
We offer FREE tracked shipping on all orders over £60
NOTE1. The listed price is a shipping & handling cost.
2. All international orders sent to countries outside the EU may be subject to import charges. London Copyright accepts no responsibility for these – please check with your customs office before ordering if you are unsure as to whether this applies to your country.
3. Often attempted delivery by your postal courier won't result in a card being left. We always advise checking with your local post office or specific courier to ensure the parcel isn't waiting on you.
RETURNS1. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any unopened and unused items to us within 14 days of receipt.
2. To be acceptable for return, items should be unused, unopened and have any original seals intact.
3. All packaging and/or cellophane wrapping and tamper resistant seals must be intact; otherwise, the item will be considered unfit for resale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
4. To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below.
RETURNS PROCEDURE1. Please contact us at email@example.com adding RETURN to your subject. Your email must contain the Order Reference Number from your Dispatch Note as well as a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods.
2. We will e-mail you back with your Returns Authorisation Number, returns address and instructions.
3. Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals intact and in an unused and re-saleable condition.
4. Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely to avoid damage during transit. Please enclose your dispatch note/receipt within the parcel.
5. Request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the return parcel go missing. (Please note: London Copyright will not be liable for lost returns).
6. Please allow up to 14 working days for the action of your return.
7. Please note we will only reimburse the cost of the products and not any postage or shipping fees.