Thank you for visiting London Copyright ® website. We place great value on honesty and clarity, respecting your privacy is important to us.
How we handle personal data is set out in our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We will never sell your personal data.
- We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
- We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
- We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- Personal account creation and management - where you subscribe to receive our marketing communications.
- Purchases and order management - where your personal data is collected during the purchase process made.
- Online browsing - where your personal data is collected by cookies or similar technologies when you browse londoncopyright.com website or on third-party websites / where we have cookies.
- Promotions - where your personal data is collected during a competition, game, contest, promotional offer, sample request, survey etc.
- User Generated Content - where your personal data is collected when you submit content (for example images, ratings or reviews) on londoncopyright.com or our social media platforms, or accept our re-use of any content you posted on social media platforms.
- Enquiries - where your personal data is collected when you ask questions relating to our brand, products and their use, or your purchases, account or rights.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE MAY HOLD:
- First name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Order/transaction information including purchased products/history
- User generated content; and/or other information you have shared with us about yourself (e.g. by contacting us directly, asking a question via the chat function available on our website, or by participating in a competition, survey etc.).
- Other information you have shared with us about yourself in relation to your enquiry (which may include welfare and health data).
- Payment*, shipping information**
**For the purpose of order fulfilment, personal data collected by us is transferred to our trusted third party service suppliers for shipment of orders.
Data related to your use of our website, including:
- Where you navigated from (e.g. direct search, specific browser, marketing email or social media platform).
- Pages you browsed.
- Duration of your visit; and/or products you selected to create your basket.
- Your IP address
- Browser information
- Age, Gender
- Location and Language
- Browsing device information, network details
You may permanently refuse Google to collect data generated by cookies regarding the use of the website (including your IP address) and to process them by downloading and installing the following plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout As an alternative to the browser plugin or for mobile devices, you can opt out of your Android or iOS device by logging in to Google settings.
- To create and remember your shopping cart.
- To create and remember your account login details.
- To interface personalisation, such as language, or any user-interface customisation (i.e. parameters attached to your device including your screen resolution), etc.; and/or to improve our website, for example, by testing new ideas or layouts.
- To send you marketing communications (where you have opted-in) - that is to show you: Online advertisements for products which may be of interest to you, based on your previous behaviour; and/or ads and content on social media platforms or other website.
- To ensure our website is secure and safe, and to protect you against fraud or misuse of our website or services, for example through performing troubleshooting.
- To run statistics, that is to:
- Avoid visitors being recorded twice.
- Know users’ reactions to our advertising campaigns.
- Improve our offers; and/or understand how you discovered our website.
You can opt out of marketing communications by using the function available on our website, or in your browser settings. For opting out of targeted advertising on social media platforms, please visit the relevant social media platform to explore the options they may provide.
HOW WE MAY USE THE DATA AND WHY:
- Manage your orders.
- Send you marketing communications (where you have opted-in).
- Offer you a loyalty program.
- Allow you to manage your preferences.
- Monitor and improve our website.
- Run analytics or collect statistics.
- Secure our website and protect you and us against fraud.
- Respond to your questions and otherwise interact with you; and/or manage any competitions, promotions, surveys or contests you enter.
- Show you marketing communications on other websites, including social media platforms. Note that you may also see our ads on other websites, including social media sites, but these may not be tailored to you.
- Keep an up to date suppression list if you have asked not to be contacted, so we do not contact you again.
- Contact you to finalise your order where you have saved your shopping cart or placed products in your cart without completing the checkout process.
- Inform you when a product you wanted to purchase is available.
- Process your order including delivering the product to the address you indicated.
- Manage payment. Please note that your payment information (credit card number/PayPal/bank account details) are not collected by us directly, but by secure payment service providers.
- Manage any contact you have with us about your order.
- Secure your transactions against fraud. We may use a third party provider’s solution to detect fraud and make sure that payment is completed.
- Manage any dispute relating to a purchase; and/or run analytics or collect statistics.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- Perform our contract with you (e.g. to deliver the goods you have purchased on our website)
- Provide you with a service you have asked for:
- You can receive marketing communications from us. (If you request us to stop sending you marketing emails, we need to keep some of your personal data on a suppression list so that we make sure we do not contact you again).
- We can store certain cookies on your device.
- The performance of a service contract e.g. you ask us to create a customer account for you, or you wish to purchase a product and we can manage the associated logistics.
- Our legitimate interests – this applies where you provide us with your personal data and we use it to:
- Improve our products and services. By providing us with your personal data, we are able to better understand your needs and expectations when it comes to the products and services we offer.
- Better engage with you
- Prevent fraud - where you provide us with your personal data, it means we can action any payment you make when you purchase any of our products and/or services, and importantly, check that your payment is free from fraud.
- To comply with legal requirements such as invoicing, tax and/or financial reporting.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data that we collect from you is processed and stored in a secure and lawful way.
IS MY PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
- We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, and take all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually request that trusted third parties who handle your personal data for us do the same.
- We always do our best to protect your personal data and once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. As no transmission of information via the internet is completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site although. Any transmission is therefore at your own risk.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To determine the retention period of your personal data, we consider several criteria to make sure that we do not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary or appropriate. These criteria include:
- The purpose for which we hold your personal data;
- Our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to that personal data, for example any financial reporting obligations;
- Any specific requests from you in relation to the deletion of your personal data; and
- Our legitimate business interests in relation to managing our own rights, for example the defence of any claims.
When we no longer need to retain your personal data, it will be deleted or be anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND USER GENERATED CONTENT
Please remember that any content submitted to our social media platforms can be viewed by the public, and you should be cautious about providing certain personal data e.g. financial information or address details. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
London Copyright ® respects your right to privacy: it is important that you are able to control your personal data. You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure/right to be forgotten
- The right to object to direct marketing, including profiling, and any processing based on our legitimate interests
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for and personal data processing based on consent
- The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making
- The right to lodge a complaint
- The right to restriction
- The right to deactivate cookies
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us at email@example.com